IT Senior Data Engineer
Partenamut and Partena Ziekenfonds aim to make healthcare easy for their customers in providing quality services which meet their needs.
In the heart of the support activities, our IT department, provides support to both companies. Given the increased focus on data, advanced analytics and machine learning and the need to build the technical foundation that will support the organisation, we are today looking to recruit a Sr Data Engineer able to coach a team for the Application Support.
- Influence the development of overall data platform objectives and long-range goals
- Lead the design, development, and operation of world-class cloud-native data platform for a wide range of business and research applications
- Collaborating with engineering and business teams to understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Lead the coordination and communication of project lifecycle from ideation, design, development, deployment, operations, and decommissioning
- Create and implement a technical strategy to enable the infrastructure to scale to larger teams
- Build relationships with stakeholders to remove barriers to the adoption of innovative solutions and best data engineering practices and improve development, research, and analytics velocity
- Lead and review designs of major software components, systems, and features, working closely with privacy and security stakeholders to ensure compliance
- Develop and lead a team of data platform engineers to deliver high-performance, secure and compliant solutions
- Build and manage data infrastructure, security, quality, compliance, and governance
- Design and ship new disruptive data products and features to meet rapidly changing business needs
- Responsible for data platform team’s performance by providing leadership, mentoring, and coaching to team members, including identification and implementation of software development processes that enable the team to improve the design, implementation, test, deployment continuously, and maintenance of the infrastructure
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced software development environment with strong communication skills and desire to coach
- Proven expertise in data-driven critical thinking problem-solving
- Ability to debug systems of software and people
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality, production-ready code (readable, well-tested, with well-designed APIs)
- Demonstrated passion for innovation with an ability to work within agile software development methodologies
- Experience with infrastructure orchestration and automation tools
- Proven track record of building data solutions on AWS using cloud-native technologies
- Proven track record of developing highly automated and documented solutions
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of modern data lake/warehouse architecture
- Experience with health and medical data is a big plus but not required
- Experience with Docker deployments to enable reproducible builds of applications across different environments including production, testing, and continuous integration environments
- You will get the opportunity to work in a socially engaged non-profit organization that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests
- Development and support: welcome days, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of training, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects
- At Partenamut, we are proud to offer you a permanent contract in an environment where work life balance is real and with a package including up to 46 days off a year, homeworking, flexible workplace and flexible hours, meal vouchers and health insurance
- You will be part of a caring and diverse working environment where assistance, trust and appreciation are key highlighted competencies
- Last but not least, when we will be returning to the office, you will benefit from a modern flexible office with coffee corners, a cafeteria offering veggie options and a terrace. In the meantime, we do everything in our power to make home working a good experience.
- Please note that applications sent directly by an external recruitment agency will not be accepted if the agency does not have a specific contract with Partenamut for this specific search.
Vous voulez participer au succès de Partenamut ?
Surprise us and click on « postuler » to access our online application form
We have a few technical problems for the moment. If you have any problem with the application form, do not hesitate to send us your CV and motivation letter on this email adress: email@example.com