DevOps Engineer (Data Analytics Team)
With 1.2 million customers, Partenamut is the largest health insurer in Belgium. We’re a non-profit organization with local roots. We’re socially engaged and we reinvest our financial gains in our team members, our products and services as well as in the society. Our aim is to simplify healthcare by providing support to our members at every step of their health care experience and by offering high quality services that meet their needs. We also play an active part in over 20 startups within the healthcare sector.
Partenamut is currently looking for an Experienced DevOps Engineer to strengthen its Data, Analytics and Automation (DAnA) team.
Are you passionate about Big Data and cloud technologies, looking for a young and dynamic team to work with, ready to deploy cutting edge big data and analytics solutions? Do you like to work in a challenging environment with the opportunity to help make a difference in simplifying our customer journey? Are you socially engaged and “data for good” is more than just words but a true conviction?
Then, this opportunity will interest you
As an experienced DevOps Engineer you will be:
- You’ll have to work as part of an Agile / Scrum team.
- Ensure a scalable and secure usage of AWS resources by the developer's teams (mostly machine learning and data product developer) by providing code templates, guidances, pieces of advice and reviews;
- Empower the development team to ensure high-quality production-level code (using tools such as lightning, unit-testing, container testing, Git Hooks, etc.) as soon as possible in the development lifecycle;
- Collaborate with the IT team (in charge of the Cloud SysOps and the on-premise infrastructure) to ensure the respect of security and compliance requirements;
- Ensure time-to-market as well as security and compliance, using infrastructure as code, automated CICD pipelines, automated testing, etc;
- Implement monitoring of our data products in AWS environment and ensure integration with IT service desk (RUN).
- Ensure alignment and good collaboration between Machine Learning Developers and Data Engineers and the Data Architect.
- You are fluent in English and / or French;
- You have Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience;
- You are an excellent team player, have great interpersonal skills which allow you to interact with the developers, data engineers, architects and the IT teams;
- You have a DevOps mindset : proactive, persistent, ownership;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development, and at least 2 years as DevOps engineer;
- You have been working in an AWS environment, have an AWS certificate or you have an extensive experience in DevOps position and are willing to acquire the AWS certificate;
- You have experience working with Linux, Python, Docker and SQL;
- Experience working as part of an Agile / Scrum team/fluent with Agile practices is a plus
- You have a knowledge of CI/CD workflows, infrastructure as code and Git version control workflows;
- Experience in AI, Data Engineering or related field is a plus.
- You will get the opportunity to work in a socially engaged non-profit organization that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests
- As the team is growing rapidly you will have immediate impact on the way data is being used at Partenamut
- Development and support: welcome days, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of training, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects
- At Partenamut, we are proud to offer you a permanent contract in an environment where work life balance is real and with a package including up to 46 days off a year, homeworking, flexible workplace and flexible hours, meal vouchers and health insurance
- You will be part of a caring and diverse working environment where assistance, trust and appreciation are key highlighted competencies
- Last but not least, when we will be returning to the office, you will benefit from a modern flexible office with coffee corners, a cafeteria offering veggie options and a terrace. In the meantime, we do everything in our power to make home working a good experience.
- Please note that applications sent directly by an external recruitment agency will not be accepted if the agency does not have a specific contract with Partenamut for this specific search.
Vous voulez participer au succès de Partenamut ?
Surprise us with your skills and click on « postuler » to apply