Data and Analytics Project Manager
1.2 million customers makes Partenamut the largest health insurer in Belgium. We’re a socially engaged non-profit organization with local roots. Yes indeed we’re non-profit and reinvest our financial gains in our team members, our service offering and society. Currently Partenamut supports over 20 startups active within healthcare. We simplify healthcare by advising our members at every step in their health care and by offering quality services which meet their needs
For the Data, Analytics and Automation team (DAnA), Partenamut is looking for a Data and Analytics Project Manager, who can bridge the gap in expertise between technical teams, and business stakeholders to strengthen its teams.
Are you searching for a dynamic team of experts fueled by its “Start Up” feel and energy? Passionate about the business implications of data and the actions that should result? Ready to improve business and decision processes and to support us in our data transformation initiatives? Are you socially engaged and “data for good” are more than just words but a true conviction?
This opportunity might interest you !
As a Data and Analytics Project Manager you will be:
- Working with management to prioritize and to translate their business needs to information needs, to data needs and finally into data projects.
- Supporting strategic decision making processes and being directly involved in supporting the Partenamut Ambitions through analytics, heavy data driven approach and an operational mindset.
- Managing complex data projects within the DAnA team: You’ll work in cross-functional squads with data engineers, data analysts and data scientists, determining priorities, ensuring on-time delivery and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Be up-to-date with the customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate findings; and facilitating data driven meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, experts and colleagues)
- Gathering, interpreting and analysing data using visual data prep tools and statistical techniques.
- Structuring findings into easy-to-read charts and dashboards in line with the information needs of your customers and identify ways to increase data adoption and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Propose innovative data solutions to business questions.
- Providing ongoing support in reporting and dashboarding.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Social Sciences or equivalent experience with a strong background in analytics.
- Min. 5 years experience in business analytics, customer insights or market research client management (analytics consultancy).
- A strong work ethic and a skillset geared toward business management. A strong will to understand the inner workings of the business.
- Must have experience in leading multi-disciplinary data projects as well as handling day-to-day information requests from the business.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills. Previous experience in working in Agile methodology is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must have proficiency with at least one of the following analysis tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, SQL, Python, Alteryx, rapid miner, SAS, talend,…
- Curious about new analytics technologies.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, as Data Translators are also a driving force in suggesting new solutions.
- Fluent in French and English (verbal & written).
- You will get the opportunity to work in a socially engaged non-profit organization that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality.
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests.
- As the team is growing rapidly you will have immediate impact on the way data is being used at Partenamut.
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of training, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Working environment’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home and organizing your day autonomously.
- We are offering you a work environment where work/life balance matter, an attractive package with extra-legal advantages.
Please note that no application sent by an external consultancy will be accepted if the consultancy has not been expressly mandated for this search by Partenamut.
Vous voulez participer au succès de Partenamut ?
Surprise us with your talents and click on 'apply' to access our online application form !