Data Engineering Manager
1.2 million customers makes Partenamut the largest health insurer in Belgium. We’re a socially engaged non-profit organization with local roots. Yes indeed we’re non-profit and reinvest our financial gains in our team members, our service offering and society. Currently Partenamut supports over 20 start-ups active within healthcare. We simplify healthcare by advising our members at every step in their health care and by offering quality services which meet their needs
For the Data, Analytics and Automation team (DAnA), Partenamut is looking for a Data Engineering Manager to strengthen its teams.
Are you searching for a dynamic team of experts fueled by its “Start Up” feel and energy, and passionate about Big Data, ready to deploy leading edge big data and analytics solutions? Are you socially engaged and “data for good” are more than just words but a true conviction? Then this opportunity might interest you !
As a Data Engineering Manager you will be:
Shaping the data engineering activity.
Enabling your team to be able to realize our data ambitions. This means critically reviewing your own functioning as well as that from the team on a regular base and initiate continuous improvement initiatives.
Initiating change through collaboration, conflict handling, convincing and strong stake holder management.
Managing and optimizing Partenamuts core data infrastructure.
Working on implementing complex and large scale Big Data projects as well as building and maintaining custom and/or template based data pipelines.
Supporting data team resources with design and performance optimization.
Creating and managing conceptual, logical, and physical data models using internal practices for generation, creation and naming standards.
A Master in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field or equivalent by experience.
5+ years hands on experience in the area of Enterprise Intelligence (e.g. Data Warehousing, Data Management, Data Manipulation, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data ecosystem).
A proven track record of success in leading teams of developers, data/software engineers, data analysts or data scientists.(5+ years).
Ability to understand business requirements and translate those into proper data base modelling. Hands-on experience with Data Vault modelling is a plus.
Experience with SQL-like data manipulation is a must. As well as experience with big data and NoSQL technologies.
Familiar with traditional ETL solutions.
Python algorithms and their impact on data structures don’t have any secrets to you.
Code quality, code reviews and sharing best practices with your colleagues is what makes you tick.
You have already found (or started) your way out of the cloud computing maze. Bonus points for Azure or AWS.
You know how to optimize data retrieval for dash boarding, reporting and other visualizations. Experience with Tableau is a plus.
Working in a business data analytics team following Agile principles is a challenge you’re willing to accept.
Good communication skills, conceptual and creative thinking.
Fluent in French and/or English (verbal & written).
- You will get the opportunity to work in a socially engaged non-profit organization that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality.
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests.
- As the team is growing rapidly you will have immediate impact on the way data is being used at Partenamut.
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of training, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Working environment’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home and organizing your day autonomously.
- We are offering you a work environment where work/life balance matter, an attractive package with extra-legal advantages.
- Please note that no application sent by a staffing agency will be accepted unless the agency has been expressly mandated for this search by Partenamut.
Vous voulez participer au succès de Partenamut ?