Expats in Belgium ?
Working in Belgium generally means you have to subscribe with Belgium's social security.This registration gives you access to healthcare reimbursements (hospital, doctor, pharmacist) or indemnities when you are unable to work (long-term illness, childbirth, etc.)
Partena Business & Expats
Thanks to Partena Business & Expats, dealing with healthcare has never been so easy ! Contact us for any questions or interest about healthcare in Belgium.
Dedicated service for expats
- Competitive benefits and insurance cover
- Fast and efficient processing of your reimbursements
- A multilingual contact
- Expertise in international agreements and expatriate employees
- Compulsory state insurance
- Specific refunds and health services
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Dental insurance